Thursday, November 6, 2008

Computer Problems

I don't know why I seem to be cursed with computers but I am.

I wanted to bring my computer down to Mexico with me when I came but right before I brought it down, it got a virus and crashed and needed to be rebuilt. This was not the first time it happened to me or to this computer. I had it rebuilt once before as well.

When we got down here, I found a young computer geek who came over and helped me configure my computer and make it work to peek performance. Everything was wonderful.

Then another virus hit.

So he came and got the computer and took it to the computer lab and loaded Linux and Windows so I could work on both systems. After it came back all done and new, I sent my fathers computer to get the same thing done because it was starting to fail too.

Unfortunately my perfect newly built computer did not last more than a week before it started acting up again and it got progressively worse as time went on.

So Young Techie came back with my fathers computer and took a look at what was wrong. He said something that I can not tell you how many times I have heard it from other techies. He said " I have NEVER seen this one before"

Why does every wierd and unusual issue with computers always happen to me?

So my computer has gone back to Techie Workshop and hopefully it will work again.

Hmmmmm.

No comments: