Friday, September 26, 2008

Lake Chapala and Robertos



I thought I would listen to my own thoughts on my last blog and decided to make this afternoon, family day for Kristen and I. We drove down to the lake and took some pictures of where it is now.

Last April 19th was my wedding anniversary and Andre and I were here for it. We made reservations for La Tasca which had been recommended to us but somehow made the mistake and walked along the beach and ended up at Roberto's on the beach.

We loved the food, the ambiance and the view of the lake as we ate. We loved how we walked along the beach to get to the restaurant.

Well Roberto's has moved and you can see why. Now they are on the carreterra on the west end. We will have to try it one day but the view will never be the same.

No comments: